Date field in Paradox 7 Database
Author Message
 Date field in Paradox 7 Database

I am using a Paradox 7 table with a app I am writing in delphi 2.  I noticed
the Date field (seems to) only store dates in a short format ##/##/##.  I was
wondering if it actually stores the full date ##/##/#### or is it really a
short one?

With the turn of the century coming soon, I was just starting to question the
field's validity.

Thanks in advance!

Fri, 01 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Date field in Paradox 7 Database

Try the Windows 95 equivalent of the Control Panel's international
settings in Windows, the date format.

Wed, 06 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Querying Paradox Date Field??

2. Searching date and time fields in paradox

3. Date Fields in Paradox and Dbase when using Delphi 2

4. : How can i change the displaymask of a date field within paradox

5. SQL and Date-Field in Paradox-Db

6. How to edit Paradox date field in DBGrid?

7. SQL on date-field in Paradox-table??

8. Wildcarding a Paradox Date Field - Using locl SQL

9. Filtering on Blank Date fields in Database

10. Problem with TBatchMove, Access database, nulls in date fields

11. Using b.c. Dates In Date fields

12. Using the Date value for assigning Today's date to a field