ATTN: Apollo/Vista Software web site down (being re-built)
Author Message
 ATTN: Apollo/Vista Software web site down (being re-built)

Re: Apollo web site

Our web server blew a gasket after we applied SP4 on Sunday.

I have just been told that our new server machine should be back up by
Wednesday morning -- its having backups restored to it now. The original
web server's drive is also in tact so once the machine is ready we should
be back to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

--
Anthony Carrabino
www.vistasoftware.com        <-- should be back up soon!

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 08:48:22 GMT
 ATTN: Apollo/Vista Software web site down (being re-built)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 ATTN: Apollo/Vista Software web site down (being re-built)
We're back up :)

--
Anthony Carrabino
www.vistasoftware.com

Quote:
> Re: Apollo web site

> Our web server blew a gasket after we applied SP4 on Sunday.

> I have just been told that our new server machine should be back up by
> Wednesday morning -- its having backups restored to it now. The original
> web server's drive is also in tact so once the machine is ready we should
> be back to normal.

> Sorry for the inconvenience!

> --
> Anthony Carrabino
> www.vistasoftware.com        <-- should be back up soon!

Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:26:34 GMT

1. Vista Software - Important Apollo & Artemis News

2. Free web site and instant down line!

3. Free web site and instant down line!

4. Free web site and instant down line!

5. Software Engineering Tools Web Site

6. Software Design Tools Web Site

7. Apollo Web Site

8. Award Winning Software Engineering Web Site

9. Software Engineering Tools Web Site

10. +1 Software Engineering's New Web Site

11. Software Design Tools Web Site

12. Award Winning Software Engineering Web Site