Ora-600 with DELPHI
Author Message
 Ora-600 with DELPHI

I have the ORA600 error with [17182] first parameter.
This error occurs when we are on a big table
(big... 290 000 records), in Inprise SQL Explorer,
and scroll on the screen.

Additional informations :
- timed_statistic is FALSE
- nls_sort is null - I added a key in my client PC's registry where
nls_sort=binary a few weeks ago, but just deleted it and re-started the PC -
same error.
- no bitmap index is used in the query written in the trace file.

TIA,
Nicole

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Ora-600 with DELPHI
I have the ORA600 error with [17182] first parameter.
This error occurs when we are on a big table
(big... 290 000 records), in Inprise SQL Explorer,
and scroll on the screen.

Additional informations :
- timed_statistic is FALSE
- nls_sort is null - I added a key in my client PC's registry where
nls_sort=binary a few weeks ago, but just deleted it and re-started the PC -
same error.
- no bitmap index is used in the query written in the trace file.

TIA,
Nicole

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Ora-600 with DELPHI
Quote:
> I have the ORA600 error with [17182] first parameter.
> This error occurs when we are on a big table
> (big... 290 000 records), in Inprise SQL Explorer,
> and scroll on the screen.

> Additional informations :
> - timed_statistic is FALSE
> - nls_sort is null - I added a key in my client PC's registry where
> nls_sort=binary a few weeks ago, but just deleted it and re-started the
PC -
> same error.
> - no bitmap index is used in the query written in the trace file.

That is an oracle internal error. You should look at the trace files. If you
have an oracle support contract you can call the oracle customer support (as
descriped in the oracle hand books).
Regards
Nicolas

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Ora-600 with DELPHI
Quote:

> That is an oracle internal error. You should look at the trace files. If you
> have an oracle support contract you can call the oracle customer support (as
> descriped in the oracle hand books).

You are right, Nicholas, they are searching :(
I wanted to check if anybody here had already faced this,
since that seems to be difficult to solve.
Thanks,
Nicole

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 800*600*256 graphic mode unit wanted

2. 800*600 graphic mode

3. PutPixel in 800*600*256

4. 800*600*256 or +

5. BGI driver 800-600 / 256 colors for TP6

6. Oracle Errors ORA-03113 and ORA-01041

7. ORA-01000 maximum open cursors exceeded - Delphi - Oracle

8. ORA-01410 on Delphi

9. Oracle and Delphi -Ora-12203

10. 600 Billion as an Integer; ?

11. Looking for NOT VESA mouse unit to work in 640*480*256 or 800*600*256 mode

12. SQLClientDataSet.ApplayUpdates causes ORA-01722