????? TDBGrid PickList question ?????
Author Message
 ????? TDBGrid PickList question ?????

The DBGrid seems to be on of Borlands most interesting specimens.  I
think I have found most everything it can do, through serious trial and
error.  However, I seem to be stumped on this one.

I can access the picklist and select what I want according to what ever
circumstances I want :
  var
    x : Integer;
  ... DBGrid1.SelectedField.Field[x].Picklist[x] ...

What I want to do is to have the picklick automatic dropdown when you
enter that cell.

Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
LOU

Tue, 05 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rookie Question about TQuery and TDBGrid

2. 2 questions about TDBGrid

3. A TDBGrid Question

4. TDBGrid question

5. Question formatting Calculated Field in TDBGrid

6. Question: How to normalize TDBGrid grid cells to fit the width of their Client area

7. TDBGrid question

8. D1: TDBGrid Printing Question

9. TDBGrid Question...

10. tdbgrid question