zxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxHow to paste bitmaps into a paradox table built using the database desktop
Author Message
 zxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxHow to paste bitmaps into a paradox table built using the database desktop

Wo.  Sorry about the title, folks, the damn thing wouldn't let me edit..

Anyway.  My question is this.  I've built a paradox table using
delphi Version 1, which is supposed to allow me to display
a bitmap with each record (i.e. I have a BLOB graphic field).

But, being the beginner that I am, I just can't figure out how to
paste them in.  I've been creating dummy bitmaps using CorelDraw
and have tried to cut and paste them in but nothing seems to
work.

_please take a little time to answer a stupid question!

Jaya

Sat, 05 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 zxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxHow to paste bitmaps into a paradox table built using the database desktop

Quote:

> Wo.  Sorry about the title, folks, the damn thing wouldn't let me edit..

> Anyway.  My question is this.  I've built a paradox table using
> Delphi Version 1, which is supposed to allow me to display
> a bitmap with each record (i.e. I have a BLOB graphic field).

> But, being the beginner that I am, I just can't figure out how to
> paste them in.  I've been creating dummy bitmaps using CorelDraw
> and have tried to cut and paste them in but nothing seems to
> work.

> _please take a little time to answer a stupid question!

> Jaya

I don't think you can directly view and edit the content of a BLOB field
with the Desktop. You may get this done by other ways:

* use Delphi to create a form, and place your table in the form; or
* use Paradox for windows.

--
FANG LUO                   |

Campus Station             | Office: (505) 835-5627
Socorro, NM 87801          | Fax   : (505) 835-6333

Mon, 07 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

3. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

4. SQL searching par of string

5. Paste to Pdx Ole field

6. Database and DDE Copy and Paste

7. Cut n Paste in TDBEdit