datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length
Author Message
 datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length

I have one datacombobox which does not save all my characters.  It was
originally set to 5 length and then I changed it to 10 in Datadesktop.  It
still only saves 5 digits and there is no limit in the maxlength
property(set to 0)

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 04:30:09 GMT
 datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length
You are probably using persistent fields. Double-click on your TTable/TQuery
to open the Field Editor. Select the field with the problem and check if the
Size property (and optionally the DisplayWidth property) has the correct
value.

Quote:
> I have one datacombobox which does not save all my characters.  It was
> originally set to 5 length and then I changed it to 10 in Datadesktop.  It
> still only saves 5 digits and there is no limit in the maxlength
> property(set to 0)

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 02:30:42 GMT
 datacombobox not saving all the character even though it is within length of field length
Could somebody tell me where to get a copy of the datacombobox
component, or better... send me a copy of it?

TIA

Romilton Sergio

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:10:27 GMT

1. Save As Excel File Within Delphi

2. saving characters from the screen

3. Losing File Handles - But I am not using Files

4. Why am I not getting the RTE 200?

5. Speeding up interation within while not Eof loop

6. Q:Posting changes within a transaction (Capability not Supported)

7. characters translation does not work

8. Character(s) not supported by table Language

9. CHARACTER SET WIN_1252 not defined with Delphi 2.0

10. Help: DBMemo in character-field (not Memo-field)

11. DB records not saving!

12. DBMemo fields not saving changes