Converting QUICKBOOKS data to DBF
Author Message
 Converting QUICKBOOKS data to DBF

I would like to import data from QUICKBOOKS into a DBF format. I
believe that QUICKBOOKS exports into a TAB delimited format. Is there
anything around that will let me do this conversion before I write my
own?
Thanks
Joe Hilinski

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting QUICKBOOKS data to DBF

Quote:

>I would like to import data from QUICKBOOKS into a DBF format. I
>believe that QUICKBOOKS exports into a TAB delimited format. Is there
>anything around that will let me do this conversion before I write my
>own?

I know that Data Junction for Windows can handle the Quicken Interchange
Format (QIF), although it is a fairly expensive purchase for a single
conversion job.

Sat, 23 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Converting DOS Clipper DBF's to Windows DBF's

2. Quickbooks Data file open from Delphi Front end?

3. Converting DBF to Paradox DB

4. Convert pascal .DAT file to ASCII, DBF

5. Invalid field descriptor error converting DB to DBF using batchmove component

6. Q: ASCII <--> dbf convert

7. Converting from DB to DBF!!!

8. DBF DBF DBF

9. manual retrive dbf data

10. Importing data to .dbf file

11. About Sharing Data(Foxpro dbf).

12. Encrypting tables or securing *.dbf data.