batchmove - sql query to dbf
Author Message
 batchmove - sql query to dbf

I am having a little trouble getting batchmove to work correctly.  I am
trying to save
the results of a query to a .dbf table.  I get a msg "insufficient disk
space".  Table
is created,  no data in it and I have plenty of  disk space.  Ideas ??

batchmove1.source := query1 ;
batchmove1.destination := table1 ;
batchmove1.mode := batcopy ;
batchmove1.execute;

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. batchmove from DB to DBF

2. Invalid field descriptor error converting DB to DBF using batchmove component

3. UK query - Delphi3 - NT4-Memory leak on SQL Query to SQL/server 6.5

4. Query and Batchmove

5. Batchmove between query and table

6. DBF DBF DBF

7. BatchMove to SQL Server 7.0

8. Batchmove Session and connection to SQL Server 6.5

9. simple query fails on *.DBF table

10. Making Query for DBF file from Dos Prompt

11. Making Query for DBF file from Dos Prompt

12. help: querying the results of a SQL Query...