Pervasive or MS SQL ?
Author Message
 Pervasive or MS SQL ?

I have to start new departamental project soon with delphi 5 and either :
Pervasive.SQL or MS SQL Server.
Both databases are robust and reasonably priced.
MS SQL Server seems to be better in terms of SQL and self-administration.
However Pervasive server supports many platforms ( NetWare , Solaris ,
Linux )
Especially Linux could be crucial in next few years...

Does anybody can tell me a bit ?
I would appreciate any opinion, especially those who have some experience.
Thanks

Marek.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. from paradox to pervasive SQL 7

2. Anyone using Pervasive SQL ?

3. Q: Pervasive SCALEABLE SQL

4. Local SQL v.s MS SQL Server

5. SQL Databases - MS Sql Server 7 vs. Interbase

6. MS SQL v6 and SQL Links

7. SQL Links problem with MS SQL Server

8. MS SQL Server -TCP - SQL Links

9. Problem with SQL Links and MS SQL 6.0

10. HELP: Converting delphi project from MS-SQL to SQL Anywhere 5.5

11. SQL-Links with Oracle or MS SQL: Can not write to tables

12. SQL-Link fur MS-SQL SERVER