capability not supported
Author Message
 capability not supported

When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced

the following error
"capability not supported"

My Example :

Quote:
>> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

Version I Used :
Sql-Server 7, delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Fri, 30 May 2003 21:40:57 GMT
 capability not supported
When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced
the following error
"capability not supported"

My Example :

Quote:
>> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

Version I Used :
Sql-Server 7, Delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Fri, 30 May 2003 21:18:51 GMT
 capability not supported
Is Order_No a numeric field ?

Quote:
> When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced
> the following error
> "capability not supported"

> My Example :
> >> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

> Version I Used :
> Sql-Server 7, Delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Sat, 31 May 2003 16:57:24 GMT
 capability not supported
Of course you get error.
as name suggests, it is SQL server. Why not to try do with SQL?
Don't use desktop DB philosophy on Servers.

Quote:
>When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced
>the following error
>"capability not supported"

>My Example :
>>> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

>Version I Used :
>Sql-Server 7, Delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Regards,
E.Beli
http://www.greenhousemm.com

Sat, 31 May 2003 18:41:07 GMT

1. Capability Not supported.....why not?

2. Capability Not Supported Error

3. Error: 'Capability not supported'

4. capability not supported

5. Capability Not Supported, Delphi 4, Oracle 8

6. "capability not supported" w/MSAccess DB

7. Capability not supported - runtime only???

8. capability not supported

9. SQL capability not supported

10. BDE: Capability not supported token: NESTED SELECT (when using Paradox files, works with Interbase)

11. A Query and Capability not supported error

12. Q:Posting changes within a transaction (Capability not Supported)