DBGrid1.Options.Editing toggle by code?
Author Message
 DBGrid1.Options.Editing toggle by code?

Hello,

I have problems finding the exact syntax to toggle the
DBGrid1.Options.[dgEditing] from False to True or vice versa.

All my imaginative variations failed.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance.

--
:)
Kai Inge

"When you know how plain stupid a computer is,
then you know the amount of work behind a intelligent program"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid1.Options.Editing toggle by code?
How about:

grid1.Options := grid1.Options + [dgEditing];
--

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions

For InterBase Workbench,
the developer tool for InterBase
http://www.interbaseworkbench.com

For Delphi Components and InterBase tools:
http://www.upscene.com

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have problems finding the exact syntax to toggle the
> DBGrid1.Options.[dgEditing] from False to True or vice versa.

> All my imaginative variations failed.

> Does anyone know?

> Thanks in advance.

> --
> :)
> Kai Inge

> "When you know how plain stupid a computer is,
> then you know the amount of work behind a intelligent program"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid1.Options.Editing toggle by code?
DBGrid1.Options := DBGrid1.Options or [dgEditing]   to put it on
DBGrid1.Options := DBGrid1.Options and not [dgEditing]   to put it off.

Alfred.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have problems finding the exact syntax to toggle the
> DBGrid1.Options.[dgEditing] from False to True or vice versa.

> All my imaginative variations failed.

> Does anyone know?

> Thanks in advance.

> --
> :)
> Kai Inge

> "When you know how plain stupid a computer is,
> then you know the amount of work behind a intelligent program"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid1.Options.Editing toggle by code?
Hello all,

and thanks for answers.
I was too busy trying to get := True to fit in somewhere :-)

Now it works perfectly.
Thanks again.

:)
Kai Inge

Quote:
> How about:

> grid1.Options := grid1.Options + [dgEditing];
> --

> Martijn Tonies
> Upscene Productions

> For InterBase Workbench,
> the developer tool for InterBase
> http://www.interbaseworkbench.com

> For Delphi Components and InterBase tools:
> http://www.upscene.com

> > Hello,

> > I have problems finding the exact syntax to toggle the
> > DBGrid1.Options.[dgEditing] from False to True or vice versa.

> > All my imaginative variations failed.

> > Does anyone know?

> > Thanks in advance.

> > --
> > :)
> > Kai Inge

> > "When you know how plain stupid a computer is,
> > then you know the amount of work behind a intelligent program"

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. V2:problem with DBGrid1.options - [dgRowSelect] on insert/edit

2. toggle switch-convert uppercase to lowercase by a toggle switch

3. Edit Form Code

4. Editing UDL Files in code

5. DBGrid1.Fields[0] - Where's The Value During Insert/Before Post

6. DBGrid1.Refresh

7. toggling data lines on parallel port

8. Toggling Caption and Menu Bar ON/OFF

9. toggling between local interbase and client server interbase

10. Q: Grid index out of range on DBGrid1.font.assign()

11. D1-Oracle-Tquery-Dbgrid edit gives 'couldnt perform edit cos another user changed record

12. Date control with null option