Delphi Editor?
Author Message
 Delphi Editor?

In the delphi Editor, when I click within it -- my cursor appears where I
click -- this is an annoying feature, and I cannot figure-out how to turn it
off.  When I click within the Editor, it would be very cool if my Cursor
moves to the End of Line (EOL) on whichever line I click...I find myself
clicking out in space (on the editor) then having to hit my END key on my
keyboard to jump to the EOL...

Why this is like this, I cannot imagine... I know I can double-click in
space and that will bring me to EOL... but find that annoying as well.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Delphi Editor?

I for one think this is one of the best features in the editor...

Quote:
> Any suggestions?

Yeah, don't post this message  to the delphi.databases group...
--

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions

For InterBase Workbench,
the developer tool for InterBase
http://www.interbaseworkbench.com

For Delphi Components and InterBase tools:
http://www.upscene.com

Quote:
> In the Delphi Editor, when I click within it -- my cursor appears where I
> click -- this is an annoying feature, and I cannot figure-out how to turn
it
> off.  When I click within the Editor, it would be very cool if my Cursor
> moves to the End of Line (EOL) on whichever line I click...I find myself
> clicking out in space (on the editor) then having to hit my END key on my
> keyboard to jump to the EOL...

> Why this is like this, I cannot imagine... I know I can double-click in
> space and that will bring me to EOL... but find that annoying as well.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Object inspector vs. coded in Delphi editor problem

2. Delphi Editor?

3. Delphi Editor?

4. Delphi Editor

5. WANTED: DELPHI RESOURCE EDITOR

6. New Editor Component for Delphi Available

7. Delphi Fields Editor

8. Delphi Image Editor exits windows!

9. Searching for Delphi VCL Editor

10. TQuery Param Editor for Delphi 1.0

11. how to delete a database in SQL editor

12. TurboVision Editor Object.