Interbase - stored procedures
Author Message
 Interbase - stored procedures

Rainer:

From the delphi 2.0 on-line help for TStoredProc:

InterBase "select procedures" are called with the SELECT statement as if
querying a table. To get output from such procedures, use a TQuery
component with the appropriate SELECT syntax.

Scott Gammans
Senior Systems Analyst,
Deltek Systems, Inc.

Quote:
> I'm looking for a hint on using Interbase stored procedures with
> Delphi.
> There's no problem on executing procedures, but on open
> select procedures.

Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Live resultsets from Interbase stored procedure?

2. BLOB FROM DELPHI TO INTERBASE STORED PROCEDURES

3. Creating Interbase Stored Procedure

4. Interbase Stored Procedures

5. Problem with Interbase Stored Procedure

6. Interbase stored procedures

7. Help w/ this Interbase Stored Procedures

8. Help! Interbase stored procedures causing server failure!

9. Interbase with views or stored procedures.

10. Local Interbase Server - Stored Procedures ?

11. Stored procedure question - Interbase NLM.

12. Interbase with views or stored procedures.