GUI / Interface Standards ???
Author Message
 GUI / Interface Standards ???

I'm looking for some good references for GUI interface standards - both
on-line and books.  I've already found James Clokey's excellent reference
for Delphi.  Does anyone know where I can find others (not necessarily
delphi oriented)?

Please e-mail me your responses.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

--

Temple of Delphi: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jkeller

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 GUI / Interface Standards ???

Quote:
> I've already found James Clokey's excellent referencefor Delphi.

Where? What Is it?

Microsoft produce a book " The Windows Interface Guidelines for
Software Design" - ISBN 1-55615-679-0.
This might be what you're after.

Peter Wilkinson
Bluize Pty Ltd
Adelaide, Australia

Sun, 26 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. GUI-how to design "graphical user interface" for databases ?

2. New GUI (Graphic User Interface) preview for TP & BP available for download

3. New GUI (Graphic User Interface) preview for TP & BP available for download

4. Business logic separated from GUI?

5. Need help to smoothly display GUI!

6. Threads + DB + GUI = Trouble!!

7. Multi Thread + GUI + DB = TROUBLE!

8. GUI in graphic DOS and binary file

9. setrgb10.zip GUI Utility to choose values for SetRGBPallete Procedure

10. GUI with freepascal

11. GUI and FreePascal...

12. How do i develop GUI?