Index out of date
Author Message
 Index out of date

Quote:

> Back in Clipperland I would have used REINDEX, what do you do in Delphi?

Most important of course is to find the reason, why index is
corrupting.

Here are some links to possible reasons, and also tool to fix
BDE/Paradox database.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,1410,15209,00.html
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Markku Nevalainen

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Index out of date
Markku,

Thanks for the help. I downloaded the two files you suggest. I haven't
looked at them yet. If I have any trouble understanding them or using them,
I'll post another query.

Peter

---------------------------------------

Quote:

>> Back in Clipperland I would have used REINDEX, what do you do in Delphi?

>Most important of course is to find the reason, why index is
>corrupting.

>Here are some links to possible reasons, and also tool to fix
>BDE/Paradox database.
>http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15209,00.html
>http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html

>Markku Nevalainen

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Index out of date
Look at our web page for a paper on Delphi and the BDE

Quote:

--
Dave Robinson
Amber Computer Systems Inc.

WEB page: http://www.acsi.bc.ca/ - or - http://home.istar.ca/~ambersys/
Delphi Components Page: http://www.acsi.bc.ca/comp01.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Index out of date
Dave,

Thanks, just what I was looking for.

Peter

>Look at our web page for a paper on Delphi and the BDE

>> Hi

>> I'm fairly new to Delphi and I am developing my first database app.
Paradox,
>> one table only for a start.

>> I have got the BDE Error message: Index out of date.

>> Back in Clipperland I would have used REINDEX, what do you do in Delphi?

>> Sincerely

>> Peter Lawrance
>> POSability Software

>> PO Box 3353 Mount Gambier SA 5290
>> Australia

>> Bite off more than you can chew - then chew like hell!

>--
>Dave Robinson
>Amber Computer Systems Inc.

>WEB page: http://www.acsi.bc.ca/ - or - http://home.istar.ca/~ambersys/
>Delphi Components Page: http://www.acsi.bc.ca/comp01.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Index out of date, but no index

2. Index Error - Index out date

3. how to make multiple read outs - help

4. how do you make multiple read outs?

5. Table jumps outs edit mode newby

6. Weird index out of date error

7. Paradox 'index out of date' message

8. BDE Engine error: Index file out of date...

9. Index is out of date

10. DataBase Error - Index out of date

11. WIN NT& Paradox Index out of date

12. index out of date solution....