BatchMove commits my transaction?!
Author Message
 BatchMove commits my transaction?!

In spite of the on-line help promise:
?f DbiBatchMove function is called within the context of a
transaction on the destination database handle, it does not
modify the transaction.
I can see from the odbc-log that TBatchMove.Execute commits
the transaction I used before on the dest.side!!

Help! Pathches, , workarounds, spell...
thanks in advance, and please cc your answer to

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transaction Methods in Interbase using Delphi 3.0 -Problems in commit-rollback methods

2. Transaction/commit

3. ?Oracle Transactions: BeginTrans...Select for update...Update...Commit

4. Batchmove & Transactions

5. Tricky transaction problem: Catching EDatabaseError from one of several Post within a transaction

6. How to commit transaction to Paradox tables in Delphi?

7. I'm a new Delphi user: How can I force to commit a transaction...

8. Start Trans - commit, pls help

9. Delphi & Two-Phase Commits with Database

10. Database Commit

11. change the value before commit the cache updates?

12. Commit problem with Oracle 7.3 + Delphi 2