Alternative to BDE
Author Message
 Alternative to BDE

Hello,

        I'm also need, so if you get some information about, please mail it to
me to !

                Gil

Quote:

> Does anyone know of a quicker alternative link to SQLSERVER 6.5 than either
> BDE which will support Server Cursors.

> Thanks
> John

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Alternative to BDE
Does anyone know of a quicker alternative link to SQLSERVER 6.5 than either
BDE which will support Server Cursors.

Thanks
John

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Alternative to BDE
Hi there,

check out http://www.kylecordes.com/bag/

--
Martijn Tonies

<- remove some characters from my email adress to reply ->

http://surf.to/seal97
(Check the Delphi components page)

<none of the text written above has got anything to do with Euro Partners
Informatici BV>

System Development
Euro Partners Informatici BV
http://www.euro-partners.nl

John heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>Does anyone know of a quicker alternative link to SQLSERVER 6.5 than either
>BDE which will support Server Cursors.

>Thanks
>John

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Alternatives to BDE

2. DB alternatives to BDE/ADO/DAO ???

3. Good alternatives to BDE?

4. Alternative to BDE?

5. Alternative BDE ??? (shareware)

6. BDE memory leaks and ACCESS 97 Alternative ?

7. The best BDE Alternative I've Found

8. Simple fast BDE alternative?

9. Need advice on BDE alternative

10. Alternatives to the BDE??

11. Looking for non-visual BDE alternatives !!!!

12. BDE Alternative?