Board index » delphi&databases
All times are UTC
why delphi can't use *.idx fomat (by Ttable) how to use *.idx to index and filter DBF (foxpro 2.x format) or use Gen ,Memo fields in DELPHI
PLEASE HELP ME ...Thanks you!
1. from foxpro DBF to paradox DB
2. About Sharing Data(Foxpro dbf).
3. Multi-Fields in Master/Detail using Foxpro DBF
4. Accessing Foxpro DBF tables
5. 'Query too complex' error updating FoxPro DBF's through ODBC in Delphi
6. How to open a Foxpro dbf without creating a dBase MDX for it in the DBD ???
7. Accessing FoxPro Win 2.6 DBF's from Delphi
8. Promblems with Apollo 2.0 and conditional indexes (Foxpro 2.6 .DBF)
9. DBF DBF DBF
10. Help: Converting DOS Clipper DBF's to Windows DBF's
11. Do DBF files have to be named *.DBF ?
12. Q: Opening DBFs (Foxpro) without an MDX ?