BDE table import/export component (16/32)
Author Message
 BDE table import/export component (16/32)

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in BDE table import or export component?
Export is pretty much ready for evaluation.
I'll have an import alpha release ready in a few days.
Both components support delimited ASCII text, choice of fields exported
or imported, their sequence, choice of separators, etc.

Email me if you are interested in any of the above.
I welcome comments/suggestions :)
--

Marcin.

Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. 16 bit and 32 bit BDE with same table

2. BDE(32), BDE(16), WinNT

3. Heads-up: problems observed using BDE-16 and BDE-32 simultaneously

4. Convert 32 bit component to 16 bit ??

5. BDE table import/export c

6. BDE 32-bit & 16-bit

7. 32 bit bde with 16 bit odbc

8. Delphi/BDE 16 bit VS 32 bit

9. 32 bit BDE with 16 bit ODBC Drivers

10. BDE Config for 16 and 32 bit

11. BDE: Installing Both 16 and 32 bit on single computer

12. 16 &32 bit BDE on same database files