Interbase config - can't compile (password error)
Author Message
 Interbase config - can't compile (password error)

Well after thinking that my Interbase connection was
fine, I tried to compile my application and got the
dreaded 'Unknown Database. Cannot attach to password
database.' message. Someone else had this problem, but
I can't find their posting. If anybody has any ideas,
I sure would appreciate it!

The Logins and passwords work fine during development.

Kelly

Sun, 29 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. It's not bad canned meat...

2. Local Interbase config

3. FILES line in CONFIG.SYS, CONFIG.NT

4. Interbase Error: Connection Reset By Interbase Server???

5. can't compile this one

6. can't compile

7. Can't compile winprocs.pas

8. compile pascal to run on controllers ...ROM'able code

9. Why won't this compile

10. Comment compile t'on un programme tp7 en mode protégé avec tpx

11. tTable::CreateTable example doesn't compile

12. Help, Can't compile DbiIsRecordLocked function...