Delphi vs Visual Basic
Author Message
 Delphi vs Visual Basic

I keep seeing comparisons between Access and Delphi, but nothing with VB.  Can
anyone give an objective comparison of both as a general programming tool and
a database front end?

Thanks,

__
Remo Pennacchioli
AT&T Global Information Solutions, Imaging Systems
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Opinions are my own & not on behalf of AT&T
__

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi vs visual basic

2. DELPHI VS VISUAL BASIC

3. Visual Basic Vs. Visual C++

4. Visual Basic Vs. Visual C++

5. Visual Basic -vs- Delphi

6. HELP - Borland Delphi vs. Visual Basic

7. Delphi vs. Visual Basic

8. BASIC, VISUAL BASIC, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE

9. Delphi vs Visual Foxpro vs MS Access

10. Converting Visual Basic projects to Delphi.

11. LONDON - Delphi/Visual Basic Developer - Equity Risk Management System - Learn Java/Corba

12. LONDON - Delphi/Visual Basic Developer - Euro Equities Project - Learn Corba/Java