Changing Screen Resolution
Author Message
 Changing Screen Resolution

anyone got a sample of changing screenresolution
wthout any {*filter*}just the basics?

ChangeDisplaySettings(stuff, CDS_UPDATEREGISTRY);

*stuff being a dev mode
any help would be appreciated.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Changing Screen Resolution
var
  DM:TDevMode;
  Result:LongInt;
begin
  DM.dmPelsWidth:=640;
  DM.dmPelsHeight:=480;
  Result := ChangeDisplaySettings(DM,CDS_UPDATEREGISTRY);
  If Result <> DISP_CHANGE_SUCCESSFUL then
     ShowMessage('Error!')
  else
     ShowMessage('Changed');
end;

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik.
FIDO: 2:463/106.14

WEB: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
>anyone got a sample of changing screenresolution
>wthout any {*filter*}just the basics?

>ChangeDisplaySettings(stuff, CDS_UPDATEREGISTRY);

>*stuff being a dev mode
>any help would be appreciated.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Change Screen Resolution....

2. Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

3. Designing for different screen resolutions

4. How do I determine screen resolution in D1?

5. Screen Resolution in assembly

6. Screen resolution and InfoPower

7. Printing problem: user changes printer resolution , fonts chang

8. Printing problem: user changes printer resolution , fonts chang

9. Printing problem: user changes printer resolution , fonts chang

10. Changing an .EXE file to include an advert splash screen

11. Stop clearing of the screen when changing modes!

12. Changing visual screens