"Index not valid"
Author Message
 "Index not valid"

hello
I've a known Problem but I still can't solve it:
I'm running an app in a network, a few users are accessing the same
tables simoultanously.
Now, after some time spent, and when i already post & edit a lot, an
error occurs:
(I translated this from german, so it isn't right)
" Index not valid anymore, Indexname_abc "
( Original: Index nicht mehr gltig ...)

It has to be something about the simoultanous access so the users crash
my beloved index.
I have to solve this at runtime and i'm not able to change much of the
program (in fact, this should be final testing), so if somebody has a
short solution, i'll be thankfull.

I haven't the possibility to search the newsgroups very often, because
I'm a student and
I use a dial-in-pay-yourself-stupid-account (it takes 10 Minutes to
download all headers of
the group). So, PLEASE, PLEASE leave your answer

THANX

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

2. ""256 Color Mouse""

3. EOleSysError: "CoInitialize has not been called"

4. "Name Not Unique In This Context"

5. Database Problem: "Not Initialized for Network"

6. BDE Setup Error "Object Not Found"

7. "capability not supported" w/MSAccess DB

8. String lookup with "STARTING" not supported

9. Help -- "network drive not ready"

10. BDE Error - "Operation not Applicable"

11. BDE Error - "not exact read/write"?

12. test "?"..do not bother to read....