Need Help with BDE Error 11108 Not Exact Read/Write
Author Message
 Need Help with BDE Error 11108 Not Exact Read/Write

Can anyone give me any information on this error (BDE Error 11108 Not Exact
Read/Write)?
I get it infrequently when writing the contents of a Blob field to a file,
and the only information on it I can find it that it is a 'Operating System
Error' (quoted from the Borland TI's).

This doesn't give me much help in trying to solve the problem.

Any information on what can cause this error or what can be done to cure it
will be of great help.

Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDE Error - "not exact read/write"?

2. BDE Error "Not exact read/write"

3. HELP!!: Not Exact Read/Write Error

4. Not Exact Read/Write

5. Not exact read/write

6. "Not exact read/write" error message from BDE

7. Need Help: Why BDE Error [Not initialized for....]

8. Beginner needs help with reading/writing array

9. Urgent Help needed(paradox error 8715 : could not find language driver)

10. Delphi2 BDE Will Not Write to Disk

11. BDE Problems: Not writing to files correctly??

12. Read/Write error on Blob field