Cannot Initialize IDAPI ---when DB unit is not include in program
Author Message
 Cannot Initialize IDAPI ---when DB unit is not include in program

I've got a problem.

I get the Subjected error every time I run an app which doesn't use any DB
components or calls.  I used Pascal record files for all the database stuff in
my app, and I am STILL getting the errors.  I'm using the shareware
QuickReport component which includes the DB unit, but I still get the error
even when I remove it....

What gives?

any comments via email would be vastly appreciated

Joel Ostapowich

Mon, 29 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. help for including units in main file (i am using BP7)

2. Cannot load IDAPI library: Delphi and Access DB

3. Programs including UNIT CRT don't run

4. Help. IDAPI is not initializing!? What is IDAPI?

5. RE IDAPI wont INITIALIZE

6. DELPHI:RE IDAPI wont INITIALIZE

7. Cannot load an IDAPI service Library!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. BDE administrator problem:Cannot load a IDAPI service library

9. Cannot load an IDAPI service library (??)

10. Cannot load IDAPI Service Library

11. Cannot load IDAPI service library

12. Cannot load an IDAPI service library