SQL Server for Win 95 and Win NT?
Author Message
 SQL Server for Win 95 and Win NT?

I'm interested in use some cheap SQL Server from delphi 2.0.
It must run under Win 95 and Win NT. I know Interbase Server.

Is your SQL Server better than the Borland Interbase Server?

Thanks in advance

Gracias

Sat, 02 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I know DOS program is under Win 95 or Win NT

2. Turbo Pascal running under Win 95 Client from NT server

3. Win NT/95 generic SQL*NET Connections

4. Creating Win 3.1 apps/network apps in win 95

5. Pascal Compiler for Win 3.1 / Win 95

6. Reportsmith won't print to fax on Win 95

7. BP7.0 for Win under Win 95

8. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

9. Interbase/w NT and Win 95

10. Pdox Server (Win 95) crashes, while clients access DB

11. DUAL BOOT WIN NT WIN 98

12. Too many files open on Win NT Server