paradox tables and performance
Author Message
 paradox tables and performance

I have a form which load data from a paradox table
containing 150 record items and it takes about 3 seconds
to load on a 486/33 which is fairly slow. Does anyone have
any suggestions on how to speed this up. Do I need to go
to another database? By the way there is only 6 records in
this database. Thank you.

Wed, 09 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 paradox tables and performance

Quote:

>I have a form which load data from a paradox table
>containing 150 record items and it takes about 3 seconds
>to load on a 486/33 which is fairly slow. Does anyone have
>any suggestions on how to speed this up. Do I need to go
>to another database? By the way there is only 6 records in
>this database. Thank you.

why do you not use the local interbase or interbase with windows NT ?
it seems to be much faster....

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Paradox table size VS performance.

2. Performance problems browsing Paradox Table

3. Delphi and Paradox - Performance

4. Performance Paradox vs Access vs Other

5. Paradox vs. Codebase performance

6. Help -- Interbase Performance moving from paradox --> Interbase

7. Paradox/Novell performance problems?

8. Sometimes bad performance on Paradox

9. Network, Paradox, Performance Disaster?

10. Delphi 2 and Paradox performance

11. PARADOX QBE PERFORMANCE

12. BDE + Paradox 7 Performance