EDBEngineError "Record lock failed message"
Author Message
 EDBEngineError "Record lock failed message"

Hi!

When I insert "StartTransaction" in my delphi 2 code and try to post some
changes to a Paradox 7 table I get the error message "EDBEngineError  Record
Lock Failed" when I run it.  In a small test program using the same code this
doesn't happen.
Can you suggest what the problem may be?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with "Vendor initialisation failed" message

2. EDBEngineError..."Record/Key deleted"

3. "File is Locked" error message

4. "Table locked by another user" message

5. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

6. EDBEngineError "File In Use"

7. EDBEngineError "At beginning of Table" (D1)

8. EDBEngineError "Invalid File Name"

9. EDBEngineError - "Directory is Busy"

10. "update failed"

11. "Vendor initialization failed..."