Exporting Access 7 tables
Author Message
 Exporting Access 7 tables

Dear All,

I'm after some help.

As part of my third year project, I have to write a database in Access
with a front end in Delphi.

Can I use forms created in Access or do I have to create them in delphi
by referencing the tables created in Access?  If so could I have details
of how to do this please?

I would be grateful if anyone who would like to help could email me

always access this newsgroup and this is rather urgent!!!

Thanks in advance,

Nick Lehane

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Access Database export utilities?

2. Access file export to Paradox

3. TBatchMove and table export

4. BDE table import/export c

5. BDE table import/export component (16/32)

6. Export and import tables from MDB-Files to Ecxelsheets

7. How to convert or export a table

8. Table to SYLK export component

9. How to convert or export a table in Delphi 2.0 to a different format

10. Export Paradox Table To Text File Under Delphi

11. Exporting Pdox tables to Excel

12. export tables