Data structure corruption - What does it mean ?
Author Message
 Data structure corruption - What does it mean ?

I'm currently developing an application in delphi 3 which uses the BDE.
In this application I have to change 1 field in many records in one long
batch-operation.

Most of the time this works just fine, at other times I get a 'Data
structure corruption' about half way through the operation.

Does anybody know what this means and possibly  what I would have to do
to avoid it ?

Thanks very much in advance for any reply.

Silvia Jansse

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. 8451 Data structure corruption

2. Data structure corruption.

3. Data Structure Corruption Error

4. Data Structure Corruption

5. Data Structure Corruption?

6. Define data structure for graph (abstract data structures)

7. TASM data structures to Pascal data types

8. "Data corruption error"

9. Data Dictionary Corruption

10. NT4.0 and Data corruption

11. Serious Data Corruption Problem

12. Changing Index within transaction causes "Data Structure Corruption"