Saving multiple client datasets to one file?
Author Message
 Saving multiple client datasets to one file?

I've just started looking at TClientDataset in D4, and have the
beginnings of an app with two of these tables, one MasterSource'd off
the other.

My question - when the user selects File|Save, and gives the
application a filename, how do I save _both_ of these tables (or for
that matter, five or six tables) to the one file?

Should I investigate OLE Structure Storage and save the datasets into
a stream?

Can someone give me a hint?

TIA,
Mab

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Saving multiple TClientDatasets to one file?

2. Multiple datasets in one DBGrid

3. Client DataSets + Apply Updates

4. Multiple Table Queries with Live Datasets..Please Help!!

5. Newbie : multiple clients connected to a database

6. Automatic update of multiple clients

7. How to Save a Visual Components Formula One WorkBook to a Database BLOB field

8. Using one TTable Source between Multiple Forms

9. Showing Multiple Child records on One Form??

10. Save one record fast/easy!

11. reading multiple numbers on one line.

12. Multiple Sets of Data for One Application