Print database file structure
Author Message
 Print database file structure

Quote:

> Hi,

> my question is maybe very silly but,

> how can I get a printed copy of a database file structure with Database
> Desktop?

> Many thanks in advance
> Hans

Hi.

You can use my DbStrucutrer utility. It prints database structure with
your descriptions of all tables and fields. You cam also save to
text-file ot transfer to word. Take a look at the URL below or contact
me via e-mail.
--
With best regards, Korzh Sergey.
http://www.*-*-*.com/ - freeware and shareware programming tools

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Print database file structure

2. How do I print a database structure.

3. DATABASE STRUCTURE - HOW TO PRINT OUT

4. Printing database structure

5. Help me to print database structure on paradox

6. Want tools to print tables structure and index seen on Database Explorer

7. Transfer database connections - Specific ADO DataLink File structure??

8. File structure of paradox database.

9. Structure of File Variable (File Control Block)

10. Printing Paradox Table Structures

11. Printing table structures

12. dbPrint - Display/Print Field Structures