client access launch from delphi
Author Message
 client access launch from delphi

I have a need to autologin a pc after our evening backups..
The problem is for some reason I can't start C/A via another Application
process. I tried using createprocess, Winexec and Launchmodule WIN API's
I get a message that it was unable to load a dll do to insufficient memory
"PCSERR200"
But if I click on my shortcut for a session it loads fine. The same error
even occurs in winbatch
Does anyone have a clue on this?? My application is using the same path and
executibles as
the shortcut that works.

Help

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. can delphi client/server 16bit be accessed by delphi 2/3

2. Access 7.0 and Delphi 2.0 Client/Server

3. HELP DELPHI DDE CLIENT ACCESS 5250

4. Client Access/400 ODBC and Long VARCHAR fields with Delphi and BDE 3.5

5. Need help accessing client/server btrieve tables with Delphi

6. HELP: Launching a Windows Application from Delphi v2.0

7. Help: Launching ReportSmith run-time from Delphi application

8. ANNOUNCE: DELPHI 2.0 at launch price, available now

9. ANNOUNCE: DELPHI 2.0 at launch price now!

10. Delphi 2.0 Launch Events at Fry's Electronics

11. Delphi Developer + SQL LINKS = Delphi Client Server ?

12. Delphi vs Delphi Client/Server