Database structure
Author Message
 Database structure

Does anyone have information on how to get a __complete__ database
structure listing for an Interbase db?
By complete, I mean triggers, generators, stored procedures, defined
length of blob fields ( or varchar fields > 255 )  etc etc

I am after source or docs or anything any kind soul can offer!

Any help would be most appreciated

Regards,

Nick Damoulakis

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Database structure

Quote:

> Does anyone have information on how to get a __complete__ database
> structure listing for an Interbase db?
> By complete, I mean triggers, generators, stored procedures, defined
> length of blob fields ( or varchar fields > 255 )  etc etc

I believe I can see all that when extracting the metadata for the
database with ISQL. Otherwise, I saw some free components at the
Delphi Super Page that seem to do it too. They have mirrors in
Australia, btw:
        sunsite.anu.edu.au/mirrors/delphi
        www.powerup.com.au/webmirror/delphi
Check it out.

Good luck!

Jasper

PS: please take into consideration
- when replying, I just think I know;
- when asking, be sure that I don't.

Mon, 04 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. modifying database structure from Delphi

2. Database structure version tracking

3. Access Database Structure

4. How do I print a database structure.

5. SCANNER - Database structure coder

6. HOW Do I Make Copy Of The Database Structure

7. LIMITED ARRAYS IN A DATABASE STRUCTURE

8. DATABASE STRUCTURE - HOW TO PRINT OUT

9. Database structure

10. Printing database structure

11. Updating database structures with new program versions

12. DataBase Structure