Question: Using MSAccess reports in Delphi
Author Message
 Question: Using MSAccess reports in Delphi

Hi,

Please help me:
I want to use a report generated by the MSAccess Raport Wizard in my delphi
program.
How can I do that?? I have searched the internet for it but I don't find the
answer :-(

__________________________________

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

2. Using Crystal Reports (v6) with Delphi 1

3. using Access97 Reports w/Delphi 3

4. Using MSACCESS autoincrement fields via BDE

5. Access Violation using MSACCESS

6. Deploying Apps using MSACCESS driver

7. Deploying Apps using MSACCESS driver

8. Need to access a Paradox table using MSACCESS.

9. Delphi 2.0 and Crystal Reports Version 5 (Regarding Sub-reports)

10. ReportSmith : Setting report vars for detail report from Delphi

11. question about using Delphi to search directories for strings of data

12. Questions about using Delphi 3 with Advantage Server