clpd.announce/clpd.* reorg web page
Author Message
 clpd.announce/clpd.* reorg web page

I've put together a web page devoted to my efforts to get
comp.lang.Pascal.delphi.announce created and the current straw poll on
a broader reorganization.  This contains the Pre-RFD, RFD and Straw
Poll postings (for the benefit of those who missed them) plus the
current results of the poll.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~croyle/clpda/

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Web App Builder for Delphi released

2. Announce: TurboPower Web Site!

3. Announce: TurboPower Web Site!

4. Announce: TurboPower Web Site!

5. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

6. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

7. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

8. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

9. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

10. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

11. ANNOUNCE: Turbo Pascal Programmers Page

12. NEW WEB PAGE