editer of database on delphi without delphi
Author Message
 editer of database on delphi without delphi

We need to make programe, which will be writing on delphi, editer of
database and this prog must work on machine that has no delphi.

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 06:07:12 GMT
 editer of database on delphi without delphi
For a start, look in the online help under 'Deploying'. You will need
to use InstallShiel Express, which is part of you Delphi CD. or some
other approved installer.

HTH,
Dan

Quote:

--
Dan Brennand
CMDC systems, inc.
visit us at www.cmdcsystems.com

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 08:31:09 GMT

1. Databases in DELPHI without BDE or ODBC

2. Can I use database without BDEin delphi?

3. Installing database applications on a PC without Delphi

4. Database transaction support without Delphi.

5. Delphi Printing WITHOUT ReportSmith WITHOUT Print method

6. Fwd: database dll ( delphi ) for non delphi aps

7. Distributing Delphi 1.0 DB-Application without Setup

8. DELPHI WITHOUT FORMS???

9. Delphi without BDE

10. Delphi 1.0 -> Informix 5.01 without password

11. Can Delphi 2.0 talk to Oracle without ODBC??

12. Newcomer to Delphi - Retrieving data from tables without having to use form