Setting Rowset size during runtime
Author Message
 Setting Rowset size during runtime

Hi,

I want to change the rowset size during runtime because I have to
fetch many rows. So I want to fetch the first 50 - 100 rows display
them and fetch the next in the background ...
Is this possible or is there a better way to do so ?

TIA
  Karsten

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. setting path of database for report during runtime??

2. How can I make a copy of Paradox table during runtime

3. Copy of Paradox table during runtime

4. Creating secondary index during runtime

5. how to change ODBC data source during runtime

7. Putting the LEAD OCX in runtime mode during compilation

8. paramstr() used during runtime?

9. referential integrity during runtime ?

10. How to create Fields during runtime

11. Set Term fails during ISQL session Why?

12. Extending string field sizes at runtime