c-functions in delphi
Author Message
 c-functions in delphi

Rene: I don't use BC4.5 but I have created  a C dll using MS VC++
that contains a C dll that we call from delphi all the time.  I can
send you the .def file if you want.  Just e-mail me. Abe
Quote:

> Is there anybody out there, who can help me with the following problem:

> What is the exact way of making a .DLL in BC4.5 for exporting several
> functions  to Delphi. (General Protection Failure is our only result.)

> Thanks Rene,

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi: Wanted X-Modem functions in Delphi

2. I have to use VC function in Delphi.

3. "IsDate" Function for Delphi

4. Oracle stored function and Delphi

5. DBI Check function in Delphi #

6. Calling C-functions in Delphi

7. own functions in Delphi-SQL-statements

8. Turbo Pascal for Windows and Round function and randomize function

9. why define a function w/in another function?

10. functions as function

11. functions as function

12. BP7: Function of type function