Installation problem...
Author Message
 Installation problem...

Hi,

My installation program works 99.9% of the time. The one error it
gives occasionally is :"Cannot merge file IDAPI32.INF".

Any clues as to what this means or how to fix it. I am using the
InstallShield program that is shipped with delphi.

Thanks,
Pourang

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDE installation problem

2. installation problem!

3. ADO based Program Installation Problems

4. ADO Based Program Installation Problems

5. BDE installation problem with Win 98

6. General SQL Error w/Access97 - Installation Problem?

7. Delphi 4 + Access 97 - Installation problems

8. Turbo Pascal in Virtual PC -- installation problem

9. Newbie, FP installation problem

10. GPC with SuSE 7.2 gives: Installation problem ???

11. BDE Installation Problem

12. DAO 3.5 Installation problem