D4 and crystal reports and ODBC???
Author Message
 D4 and crystal reports and ODBC???

Dear All,

Is there any way of getting the password out of a BDE alias???

Alternatively, is there any way of getting the ODBC handle out of the BDE???

I need to pass it to Crystal Reports so there's just one login to the database
(sybase).  Other than writing my own login screen.

klint.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

2. ODBC to Interbase / Crystal Reports problem

3. Interbase 32-bit ODBC drivers / Crystal Reports 6.0 / Delphi 2

4. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

5. Delphi 2.0 and Crystal Reports Version 5 (Regarding Sub-reports)

6. Crystal Reports!

7. Crystal Reports - Window formatting?

8. Crystal and distributing reports

9. Crystal Reports and Delphi

10. Crystal Report from Delphi 4.0

11. TMemo and Crystal Reports

12. Deploying Crystal report with a dictionary?