Strange problem when running a report
Author Message
 Strange problem when running a report

If anyone can help me, I would be eternally grateful.

I have a from with a DBGrid, which is filtered from a Paradox table.  The
grid works fine....the problem is when I want to print a report.  The report
takes what was in the grid...same fields, etc.

The problem occurs when there are (for whatever reason, I do not know) more
than 89 records in the original  table.  When the report generates, only ONE
record shows up in the preview or the printout.  If there are less than 89
records, there's no problem..all the records print correctly.

Does anyone have an idea what could possibly be the cause of this?

TIA
Mike Trozzo

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Strange problem when running a report
Some older BDEs had this problem. Try executing a RecordCount or a Prepare
on your Dataset before you create the report.

Quote:
> If anyone can help me, I would be eternally grateful.

> I have a from with a DBGrid, which is filtered from a Paradox table.  The
> grid works fine....the problem is when I want to print a report.  The
report
> takes what was in the grid...same fields, etc.

> The problem occurs when there are (for whatever reason, I do not know)
more
> than 89 records in the original  table.  When the report generates, only
ONE
> record shows up in the preview or the printout.  If there are less than 89
> records, there's no problem..all the records print correctly.

> Does anyone have an idea what could possibly be the cause of this?

> TIA
> Mike Trozzo

Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:58:17 GMT

1. Delphi CGI Problem - CGI Program Only Runs When Delphi Also Runs

2. Reports run really slow under Delphi application

3. Running basic reports

4. Letting the user customize reports by filtering records and setting sorting/grouping levels at run time

5. Report Smith run time

6. Strange new problem

7. Strange RTE 103 problem

8. MS SQL Server Strange Problem

9. A strange problem.

10. Strange problem with TQuery !

11. Strange problem with QRCompositereport.

12. Strange problem with TQuery