Index out of date, but no index
Author Message
 Index out of date, but no index

  You're not closing your tables before you destroy the form...  --  Before
you destory the form (including the stopping of your app.) make sure you
close the tables...  This will prevent the error from occuring (EVEN if you
have the table set to active when you start your app.)

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

+AD4-Delphi 3 App
+AD4-connecting to Paradox 5 Table
+AD4-using BDE.
+AD4-
+AD4-The delphi 3 App corrupted the Paradox 5 Table, with the error index out
+AD4-of date.
+AD4-As I know it this can be fixed by dropping the index and then
+AD4-re-creating it, however
+AD4-the index does not currently exsist and therefore impossible to delete.
+AD4-
+AD4-I am really getting confussed on this one.
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4-Thank you for taking the time to read this
+AD4-
+AD4-Adam
+AD4-

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Index out of date, but no index

Delphi 3 App
connecting to Paradox 5 Table
using BDE.

The Delphi 3 App corrupted the Paradox 5 Table, with the error index out
of date.
As I know it this can be fixed by dropping the index and then
re-creating it, however
the index does not currently exsist and therefore impossible to delete.

I am really getting confussed on this one.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Adam

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Index out of date, but no index

Quote:

> Delphi 3 App
> connecting to Paradox 5 Table
> using BDE.

> The Delphi 3 App corrupted the Paradox 5 Table, with the error index out
> of date.
> As I know it this can be fixed by dropping the index and then
> re-creating it, however
> the index does not currently exsist and therefore impossible to delete.

> I am really getting confussed on this one.

> Thank you for taking the time to read this

> Adam

What you have to do is to go the directory where the table lies, and delete the *.px and *.X* and *.y* files that belongs to
that table file

Cheers
Conrad Smith

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Index Error - Index out date

2. Weird index out of date error

3. Paradox 'index out of date' message

4. BDE Engine error: Index file out of date...

5. Index is out of date

6. DataBase Error - Index out of date

7. Index out of date

8. WIN NT& Paradox Index out of date