Database not found errors
Author Message
 Database not found errors

This may not be the proper location for this question, but can anyone
tell me a "smooth" way to handle database not found errors ? I use a
dialog box to inform the user that a table is about to be imported. I
use try....except to catch the error and then MessageDlg to inform the
user if the file was not found. I simply want to abort and I set the
ModalResult to any value (not interested in its value) but the original
dialog does not clear the screen. This is just one way to handle it and
I may even display a file dialog box to let the user find the table, but
I was wondering if anyone can tell me why the form will not destroy
after I set the modalresult.

Wed, 20 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Table Not Found Errors

2. StoredProc --> Error : Could not find object

3. BDE Setup Error "Object Not Found"

4. BDE Error: Object Not Found: when opening query

5. Delphi 3.0 - IIS 2/3 ISAPI SQL Server (MS) not found errors

6. InterBase BLOB NOT FOUND error.

7. Table repair utility error table not found

8. BDE error:could not find object

9. Borland Pascal can not find error address?

10. What is - Entry Point Not Found error

11. Urgent Help needed(paradox error 8715 : could not find language driver)