DBLookupComboBox: EDBEngineError 'No Current record'
Author Message
 DBLookupComboBox: EDBEngineError 'No Current record'

Any ideas?

Delphi 2.0, NT, SQL Anywhere 5.0, ODBC,
TDBLookupComboBox.

I'm taking my first shot at DBLookupComboBox.
It looks like it's working as desired, then blows
chow with "EDBEngineError 'No Current record'.

I've got the ListSource of the lookup box set to
a simple table with  two columns, code/text.  The
DataField and DataSource of the lookup box are
set to a 'child' table that contains a foreign
key into the simple two col. parent table.

I can step through the child table using TDbNavigator
and things seem fine.  I can [sometimes] get the
DBLookupComboBox to make one or two changes to the
target column of the child table before blowing up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rich

Fri, 25 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. D2: EDBEngineError: 'Record/key deleted'

2. EDBEngineError 'At beginning of table'

3. EDBEngineError 'Invalid File Name'

4. EDBEngineError ('At beginning of table')

5. Unhelpful EDBEngineError: 'At beginning of table'

6. 'Index is read only' - EDBEngineError

7. Q: How to prevent [EDBEngineError: 'Record/key deleted'] on insert to MS SQL Server?

8. DBCtrlGrid and DBLookupComboBox - Don't Work together?

9. DBLookupComboBox Click event doesn't work!

10. DBLookupCombobox Won't allow new Entry!

11. Incremental research in DBLookupComboBox doesn't Work ?

12. 'Record/Key Deleted' Exception