Delphi C/S+Informix Net 5.01
Author Message
 Delphi C/S+Informix Net 5.01

Quote:
>Hello folks,
>I'm trying to connect delphi Client/Server to an Informix On-line 5
>Server, via SQL Links. It seems that SQL Links only works with
>Informix Net 4.01 and I have Informix Net 5.01. Could any of you do it?
>I appreciate any information about installing Delphi to interact with
>an Informix database.
>Best Regards,
>Alberto Rico Rubianes

Hello Alberto,

You should try to obtain the Delphi C/S 1.02
update CD from Borland.

That will give you the option to install either Informix 4.01 I-net
or 5.01 I-net support.

Danny heijl.
---

AT WORK :      | HOME :
---------------------------------
CEVI VZW       | Danny Heijl
Bisdomplein 3  | Winterstraat 4
9000 Gent      | 9000 Gent
Belgium        | Belgium
---------------------------------

Sun, 30 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 1.0 -> Informix 5.01 without password

2. Connecting Delphi32 to Informix 5.01

3. Q: Delphi CS 2.0 and informix?

4. Delphi 3, Delphi 4 BDE 5.01 conflict?

5. Delphi SQL Links and Informix-Net for Windows 5.x

6. Delphi 4.03 and BDE 5.01 memory leaks with Oracle 8

7. Table Language and Secondary Index in Delphi 4 (BDE 5.01)

8. Memory Leak in Delphi 4/BDE 5.01

9. Delphi / SqlAnywhere 5.01

10. Informix Net under OS/2 problem

11. Field DataType with SqlAnywhere 5.01

12. SQL-Links for Oracle 8 and Installshield, BDE 5.01