What does this BDE-Error mean ???
Author Message
 What does this BDE-Error mean ???

Hi !

I'm working with a picture database using the Paradox driver. After insertig
1347 data records i always get an error message I can't interpret.

In german: "Interner Fehler (kontextabh?ngig). Tabelle: MeineTabelle.MB"

In english it would be "internal error (dependent on context). Table:
MyTableFileName.MB" (...I hope this is the right translation...)

I think the problem are the blob fields for saving the picture bitmaps. But
if I use other pictures with another size or if I change the size of the
blob field the error still occurs on posting the data record 1347.

Does somebody know this error and can say me why it occurs ???

Thanks for reading and good bye, Michael.

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 What does this BDE-Error mean ???

Hope this helps, ..

Quote:
> Hi !

> In english it would be "internal error (dependent on context). Table:
> MyTableFileName.MB" (...I hope this is the right translation...)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Just what does this BDE error mean?

2. : BDE error $000F, what does it mean?

3. cdx indexes, what does the error mean?

4. Meaning of ERROR 204.

5. What does this error message mean????

6. Error message: what does it mean

7. Error Trapping - How Is It Done?

8. EOutOfResources Error (Unable to insert a line) doing a TQuery

9. D3/BDE multi-threaded apps : Anyone done it ?

10. BDE doing things it shouldn't

11. Doing ODBC without BDE: Anyone Interested???

12. BDE error: 13059 (General SQL error)