"Index out of date" Paradox Error
Author Message
 "Index out of date" Paradox Error

To All,

I am using Paradox databases and delphi 1.0  For no apparent reason some
of my clients are getting the "Index  out of date" error message.  Does
anybody now why this is caused and how I can get around it.  The
dbiRegenIndexes seems to clear it up most of the time, but I would
rather avoid it if possible.

Any help Appreciated.

--
+-------------------------+
| David Mansell           |

|          lanwest.com.au |
+-------------------------+

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 "Index out of date" Paradox Error

Hello David,

        "Index out of date" means that somewhere in your application, you don't
close the table. So next time, when you want to use this table you can
see that message.

        I think you should then verify that you close all your table. I had
this error each time I close my windows because before I didn't close my
tables.

        I hope this would help you. Good Luck !

        Bye, Bye,

                Murielle

Quote:

> To All,

> I am using Paradox databases and Delphi 1.0  For no apparent reason some
> of my clients are getting the "Index  out of date" error message.  Does
> anybody now why this is caused and how I can get around it.  The
> dbiRegenIndexes seems to clear it up most of the time, but I would
> rather avoid it if possible.

> Any help Appreciated.

> --
> +-------------------------+
> | David Mansell           |
> | Software Manager        |
> | LanWest Pty Ltd         |

> |          lanwest.com.au |
> +-------------------------+

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. "Index is out of date" error

2. "Index is out of date..."

3. "Index is Out of Date"

4. "Index is out of date"

5. "Index out of date"

6. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

7. Error: "Field Index Out Of Range"

8. "Syntax Error in expression" strange error

9. ""256 Color Mouse""

10. Q: Check if date contains "nothing"?

11. attn "BP" - date calculation

12. "Grid index out of range" nightmares