Component Icons all messed up: after installing RXLib
Author Message
 Component Icons all messed up: after installing RXLib

Excuse me, anyone know how to restore the components back to their
original state? The icons now are all mess up, and some I can see there
is another icon hiding below it. Any suggestion? The system still works
by looking at the component name and runs though.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Component Icons all messed up: after installing RXLib

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Component Icons all messed up: after installing RXLib
I just want to thank Bryan Stait for helping to solved my problem. All
thanks to these great people who took their precious time to help out. My
salute to you all. Thank a million.

Warmest regards,
Amos

Quote:

> Excuse me, anyone know how to restore the components back to their
> original state? The icons now are all mess up, and some I can see there
> is another icon hiding below it. Any suggestion? The system still works
> by looking at the component name and runs though.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Graphical Mess Ups

2. Packing tables with RxLib-component?

3. using icons in components

4. WIN 1.5, Icon question (place icon in title window

5. delphi question: installing a new component on the comp pallette

6. TCrpe component installing problem.

7. Installing Components?

8. Help! Installing component in Delphi/C++Builder

9. Installing Components?

10. DELPHI:Installing Components.

11. Delphi: Trouble installing components

12. Path Line on Install New Components?