Self-Made Programs
Author Message
 Self-Made Programs

Hi,

I have a question?
I want to start my selfmade database on an other computer, but the
computer return : EDATABASEERROR by init..

I have to copy which File ?

Tue, 09 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Self-made cursors over self-made buttons (The Real Mission Impossible!) ??

2. Self-made mouse-shape over buttons ??

3. self-made cursor above windows-button?

4. self-executing programs

5. Self-checking programs?

6. self-executing programs

7. Programming a self-made cursor on a windows-button?

8. Programming a self-made cursor above a windows-button?

9. Making Delphi program re-entrant for win2000 AS terminal servr

10. A list of programs made with BP or Delphi, please

11. Lil help with this program im making

12. making a program that will interface with the modem